Quantum Computing Scientist
March 1, 2021
We are looking for individuals with experience in quantum computing in a research environment at the intersection of academia and private enterprise. This work directly involves industrial and academic partners advancing innovative research projects.
The successful candidate will oversee the development of quantum algorithms that can be processed by Qfinity Labs computing platform, as well as the application of these algorithms to solve specific research problems for our members. The individual will have to demonstrate the ability to connect scientific solutions with academic and industrial challenges in various fields: physics, machine learning, chemistry, finance, etc. She/he must therefore be able to create good working relationships with researchers from different technical fields, as well as with scientists and managers from industrial sectors.
- Knowledge of classical and quantum programming languages is an asset (Qiskit, Python, Forest, Q#, OpenQuasm, etc.)
- Experience interacting with various members of a research group and the ability to communicate clearly with specialists and non-specialists
- Demonstrate rigor, autonomy, dynamism, curiosity and good organizational skills
- Have very good knowledge of spoken and written English
- Have the ability to write clear, structured, and concise documents
- Demonstrate leadership in project management and supervision of students and interns
- Be willing to work flexible hours during peak periods, availability for occasional travel
- Ability to work in England