March 1, 2021
Qfinity Labs is the world’s leading Quantum Computing company. We depend on our employee’s insight and passion to deliver measurement solutions in financial markets with world-class platforms, software and consistent measurement science.
As member of our IT Value Chain Solutions – DevOps team, you will use your supply chain & IT knowledge to collaborate with IT & business teams to build workbooks, dashboards, and scripts within RapidResponse application. You will design and develop technical solutions following industry best practices as per the business requirements. You will also manage some of the server-side activities, application integration & technical support activities like analysis of Security patches, OS & applications patches, monitoring of extraction programs & automation scripts, optimization of backups routines etc.
- Combine knowledge of Supply Chain processes and best practices with technical knowledge to aid in the design and development of workbooks, dashboards, forms and scripts in RapidResponse.
- Create, design, produce and maintain dashboards, workbooks, worksheets, etc.for the RapidResponse application.
- Develop Proof of Concept to show how key business problems are addressed in RapidResponse.
- Provide maintenance & support for RapidResponse application.
- Contribute ideas, initiatives and feedback.
- Ability to challenge or provide technical input during dev and test development.
- Contribute to a variety of test activities throughout the development lifecycle, including maintaining test environments, coding best practices, process enhancements etc.
- Security, OS & applications patch analysis.
- Monitoring of extraction programs & automation scripts.
- Bachelors degree in Engineering with at least three to five years of relevant work experience. Specialization in Computers, Supply Chain, Operations Research a definite plus.
- Advanced Kinaxis RapidResponse WorkBook development including scripting & troubleshooting or similar technology a definite asset.
- Experience in Business Intelligence report writing.
- Experience with Database query techniques (e.g. Joins, filtering, expressions).
- Understanding of manufacturing analytics and MRP.
- Technical skills with data models and 4GL query languages.
- Preferred Skills:
- Basic knowledge of .net, IIS, Java, DAZEL
- Basic networking skills (IP, Firewall, VPN, SSO, Encryption)
- Application patching & application installation skills
- Some exposure to Oracle Advanced Supply Chain, Demantra or Oracle EBS though not mandatory but will be highly preferred
- Techno-functional experience in Supply Chain, Procurement, Demand Planning, Order Fulfillment, Inventory Management or Capacity Planning applications
- Experience in Electronics Manufacturing industries
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical capabilities
- Knowledge of Agile (Scrum) and Software development cycle will be an asset